| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lærdal, Western Norway in September is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain more often than not. Only 53mm (2.1in) of liquid is deposited during on average 21 days.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Lærdal, Western Norway September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lærdal, Western Norway:
- Orland, Norway - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) NNE
- Vaernes, Norway - 319.4 kms (198.5 miles) NNE
- Trondheim, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNE
- Storlien, Sweden - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) NE
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 228.3 kms (141.9 miles) N
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 122.4 kms (76.1 miles) NE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) NNE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Geilo, Norway - 70.4 kms (43.8 miles) SSE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) ESE
- Oslo, Norway - 215.3 kms (133.8 miles) SE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) S
- Karlstad, Sweden - 368.1 kms (228.7 miles) ESE
- Kristiansand, Norway - 323.5 kms (201 miles) S